When evaluating software packages you should be looking for one that best fits your business processes. No packaged solution will fit 100% (see the Purchase Advice area); for the processes that do not fit the package there is a decision to be made, either you change your process to fit the package or you purchase some bespoke programming work which handles the process and integrates it into your package.
Alternatively your business may have processes which are unique and do not reflect any pacakage on the market, although this would be very rare.
In the majority of cases bespoke programming tends to be integrating a process within your business which is not catered for by your packaged solution, into or out of your core database. However bespoke programming is expensive and you should be certain that the software you already have doesn't have the functionality you are looking for (eg have you explored all the features in the software package), or the functionality it does give is 80% of what you require, the remaining 20% can be handled by a change in your processes.
There are situations where a bespoke programming solution would benefit your business and mooooch has considerable experience in developing applications which integrate into standard package solutions eg (Microsoft Great Plains, Sage), these may be web based applications or PC based applications.
Why chooose mooooch to develop your bespoke software? Here are some the reasons that make us stand out from the crowd.
|If a bespoke software solution is not working for your business, it has failed